Dreams Diverge

Dreams Diverge
It’s quite natural that when two stuffs are offered free, we always want the best one. The simple thought today is, “When dreaming is just free of cost, why dream small?” It’s high time that we dreamt something big, after all!
Our biggest problem is not only that we do not dream big, it is also that we mock everyone around us who dares to dream a little bigger than us. This post is the continuation of the previous one. I had decided to become a filmmaker when I completed 10th grade. Into the next grade, I was sort of confused and was indulging myself in too many things that diverged my attention in all directions making me truly lost in the world of an ordinary higher secondary student.
You must have known that world. It was sort of a programmed routine which would start by me getting up at a really early time when people would generally be in their deep state of slumber.  I would start turning pages of my books without even mind processing it slightly partly because of being woken from sleep and partly because of being not truly interested in learning stuffs in the book.
Then I would take my bicycle and rush to tuition class that I attended just for the sake of going to a tuition. As it was Chennai, the journeys were better though. I would cross the railway lines dodging metro trains. It’s a pretty scene to look at the trains moving in early mornings. There are many other moments that I enjoy about cruising through the Chennai streets by bicycle in early mornings. Well, that’s another story of course!
Living life at a laser speed for two years I nearly lost focus on my dreams that when I completed 12th grade, I just was totally confused and was just pushed to follow the flock. But the thing is, I didn’t follow the flock! I took a misstep (Was that?) that made me a different guy altogether. From a not so confident, overweight, stubborn, inactive guy to a confident, fit, flexible and super enthusiastic guy. The transformation cost me a full 2 years but I now really feel that it was worth it and other wise I would have been someone I really wouldn’t proud of myself.
(Dreams will continue…)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of an addictive narrative

I just can't wait to Shine!

Fear of responsibility...