Curiosity Test

Disciplining myself into a habit seems to be very tough task to me. Take for example, this blogging challenge, I had kept good for about 12 days and now it feels very difficult to maintain it. But the best part is - having done it for these many days, I could not just throw it out of my daily routine easily. It hurts to turn away from writing something before going to sleep. I get a strong urge to do so every night. May be that's how habits are built.

So however boring it may be for any of you who chose to read this after this point, please don't  stop reading in between because once you start eating a meal you got to have it in full to enjoy the full taste however bad it is. Only then you can proudly say, I had the full dinner and it was a complete shit. May be after reading this post you will say to yourself, "what the hell was that I just read?". Some of you may even defy the digital rules and try yelling at me. Any way any reader yelling at his screen is not going to affect me in any way. May be if the reader was intelligent enough to put his words in the comment box it could take a toll on me until I delete it with no remorse what so ever.

Speaking on a stage or writing a book or a blog has a strange privilege. A privilege that enables us to talk whatever we want or write whatever the heck that comes to our mediocre minds(With all due respect some really talented writers and speakers, I am not offending any of you here! These generalization I make here excludes anyone who will feel offended by the rather rude comment). Wow! That was the best disclaimer I can ever come up with. So Jokes apart, the speaker or a writer has this strange privilege. And this privilege is the punishment for the listeners and readers. Because they have to listen and read because they were reluctant to go to the opposite side.

I don't  mean that just because I am blogging something I have the right to abuse the time and effort that you took in reaching my blog and start reading some random or even ridiculous posts like this daring till this point. But deep down I still believe that you are continuing reading this post even after my continuous protests instructing, advising and suggesting you multiple number of times against continuing any further.

Totally believing you that you didn't  scroll down directly to the last para (if you had, please honestly go back to the first para or from wherever you skipped here because shortcut makes us lose the best experiences of a journey), I would like to announce the results of the curiosity test that I just conducted on you. You passed it in the first attempt (even if you scrolled up and down not understanding what's  being talked about in each para, it doesn't  matter here - This is on par with the Indian education system - here only the destination (degree) matters and not the route (blindly memorizing or understanding) you took).

Congratulations. You are very curious because even after many paragraphs of mindless ramblings you read through searching for some profound thoughts underlying in the post. There actually is and it is your exercise to find it.

Comments are welcome. (No yelling please because I have to keep up writing for another two weeks and could not come up with topics every single night. Sorry If I wasted your time)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of an addictive narrative

I just can't wait to Shine!

Fear of responsibility...