Dream Run begins

It’s been a long time since I wrote something here. A very long time of course! Today I have set myself on a course that I would like to stick to for another 21 days. Yeah, I know its tough to keep up blogging continuously for 21 days in a stretch. But I want to make it my habit. So let me start with this post. Beware of random ideas. I have to get my grip over writing to bring out ideas in a coherent way.

Whenever I feel like sharing my goals with others, I remember a ted video titled “Keep your goals to yourself”. But the point is, I am not going to keep my goals to myself. I am not stopping with that. I am also going to document each and every one of my step towards it here, so that others in pursuit of the same goal (which I don’t encourage though! Invent your goal, Dude!) will find my writing useful.

My goal is simple and straight forward. I want to INSPIRE people. I want to be the spark that lights up anything combustible. I want to be the trigger the kicks off the bullet out of the pistol. I want to be the one who yells, “ACTION” at the making of everyone’s movie of life.

I am not going to work alone to achieve my goal. Consider this as an open letter to all of you Creative Souls waiting out there for an opportunity to put on your hat and inspire the world. People who work for passion are the need of the hour. There are many ways to inspire people. The best one is to do what you do best to the best of your ability. The best sales person inspires every one of his customers to be more persuasive. The curious kid in the class inspires the teacher to learn more. A speech well delivered shakes lot of us out of our stage fright. Inspiring movies sometimes totally alter the way we perceive life. A good painting makes us remember those school days when we used to colour with no intention of impressing others.

What you do doesn’t matter but how you do it does!

This planet is our home and let there be no strangers. So any one who share my dream or want to be an inspiration to others just drop me a mail and lets begin scratching stones together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of an addictive narrative

I just can't wait to Shine!

Fear of responsibility...